Friday 14 October 2011

10 : Reflection

Even though I still have a lot to do, I am feeling a little more confident.  I did at least one thing everyday this week, which kept my mind thinking about the project, which deterred me from getting distracted.  I still would like to do a big 24 hour needs-analysis of the dedicated train route in a similar style of what I did for a project last year - I think I will ask Jane, if it is worth me spending the time.



My parliamentary justification so far is:
Realistically, politicians will probably not need to travel to Canberra for parliament as often, mostly due to technology advancements - so I will focus on servicing the people of Canberra, the greatest good for the greatest number of people -- (Jeremy Bentham, Enlightenment Principle)

No comments:

Post a Comment