Friday 7 October 2011

10 : Tutorial

In the tutorial today, I spent most of my time chatting to my classmates about their ideas (hoping that deep down, it would inspire me somehow) but I ended up just feeling a bit behind, and a little overwhelmed.  Me and Jess were the last two people to talk to Jane, both of us a bit up in the air and were given the advice to think back to our original concept.  Think through the steps of how the ideas developed....

Jane, although she seemed a little bit disappointed, also understood the difficulty of me developing a construction system for this light rail, and suggested I focus on either the design of the light rail system itself OR at one of the stations.  

Tasks to be completed by next week include:
  • A developed form for the design / imagery about our idea.
  • Design Brief
  • List of functions / relevant to our scale
  • Justification about our idea and its relevance to a parliamentary system.
Honestly I left the tutorial more confused than ever... but with such little time left this semester I am determined not to dwell on it and will focus on working through my ideas this weekend, before the ideas leave my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment