Sunday 16 October 2011

11 : Concept : Fragmentation

To bring back my focus to a station is getting me to re-evaluate where this project is going, and I think I'm lacking a conceptual framework.. I know I've been talking about lack of mobility etc etc... but something 'more' to concrete this whole idea.

I was daydreaming a little bit tonight and I starting thinking about the connection between mobility and fragmentation.. 

perhaps it is the fragments which cause immobility...

the opposite of integration is fragmentation... and mobility can be the link in between...

so maybe my architectural entity, the small station in woden in the integrated part / my fragments could be the 'temporary' outposts in other various locations, and the mobility of people is the light rail...

 ..

..


I know I'm going around in circles and the knot in my stomach is tightening in fear that this won't be done in time is growing.. I need to get myself organised.. quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment