Wednesday 9 November 2011

15 : Final Presentation


In the presentation yesterday I received a range of feedback.  The guest critic Hank repeated what I had described (in a much more succinct way) and he understood the project exactly how I had envisioned it, which gave me a lot of confidence.  It all seemed to happen so fast that I don't remember what Jane said about the function (I know there were a lot of things I had done between presentation time and the last time I saw her) but she would like to see a plan of the site.  Hank said he loved the overall composition and visual presentation style of the panels - and said it was intriguing that the project was easily understandable in a graphical sense, even without the fundamental plan drawing.

I am very pleased with the overall outcome of my project, especially after being so anxious that I wouldn't get it done in time over the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment